18 April 2008

Dem Shoes..

mmm yes.. the glory of dsw. 

So I've been looking for new work shoes, because A. My current black work shoes are 4 years old and really worn in looking and B. I have only brown peep-toe shoes and then brown boots.. 

So we went to DSW! We were probably there for 2 hours. Trying on every single shoe in the store. And when I say we I mean me and Nate. Poor Nate, he actually just sat on a stool and read The Voyage of the Dawn Treader the whole time.

So the grand total? $42.00

They were both on clearance and I had two $10 gift certificates (thanks mom!). So I feel like I got quality shoes that will last for a very reasonable price. Man I love feeling good about my purchases.

The brown ones may seem a little plain, but it's for work, and they are sooo comfortable. The brand is Naturalizer, and all of their shoes are sooo comfortable. I feel a little old lady-ish with that brand but it's so worth it. And doesn't look bad.

Ookay now to the silliness behind the shoes (which were actually there on the table). Nate's Greg Oden bobble head and an elephant he found at the ohsu library and STOLE and now lives in our kitchen. There ya go Abra!

4 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Those are so cute! I've never been to DSW, so maybe I'll have to check them out. You always look so cute though....I need fashion lessons....

Sara and Spencer said...

I love the Black pair! Too cute! Trisa is right you always do look soo cute.

ssh said...

i love dsw....it's dangerous. that's some major self-control if you made it out with only spending 42 bones. nate's a champ.

Shawn and Tasha said...

I love your new find! I'm such a picky shoe person, so I hardly ever get new shoes, but I'll have to try DSW.