16 July 2008

It's kind of odd that I've had a picture of raw meat dominating blog for the past few weeks. 





So I'll just change that.





Also, Nate and I have had many fun exciting adventures lately. I would like to share them all but we can't find the camera right now. SO I will give you a little verbal sneak peak. If anyone bothers to check this anymore. Mom.


Disney Land
The Beach
4th o July Canby style
Bemis Family camping trip


yay! Our next trip we have to look forward to is in August, which will be our killer 2 1/2 week Texas/Arkansas trip. Very much looking forward.

2 comments:

navajotwin said...

I ALWAYS check your blog! Actually, I have google reader, which lets me know the minute any of my blogs i've subscribed to have a new post. Well, if i check google reader enough, that is. anyways, I NEED PICTURES! :) and i can't wait to see you two in a month. yeah, that's right. i'll be in texas one month from today. better get ready. ;)

PerryParty3 said...

I still check! Glad you are enjoying your few weeks left of break! Or is it over now?