courntey...finally a new post! i have no idea what you are going to be for halloween but i'm glad you put up a new post. hooray!. ps. what's your new last name? i was looking for you on facebook, yes i finally joined.
for some reason I remembered Nate wearing lipstick when he had his last surgery...I don't know what you are, Courtney, but it looks really cool. I was leaning towards Athena or something like that. And tell Nate he shouldn't wear lipstick again.
9 comments:
wow! that lisptick makes you look so stunning! Are you going to post the final draft?
umm I guess you and Nate are going to be Geisha's...???
no, nate's not in a costume.. he just looks like a geisha.. and it's not geisha (hint: look at the hair).
I think Nate should go with it.
hmm...a Greek Goddess???
It looks like you will be going as yourself, a beautiful woman:-)
courntey...finally a new post! i have no idea what you are going to be for halloween but i'm glad you put up a new post. hooray!. ps. what's your new last name? i was looking for you on facebook, yes i finally joined.
for some reason I remembered Nate wearing lipstick when he had his last surgery...I don't know what you are, Courtney, but it looks really cool. I was leaning towards Athena or something like that. And tell Nate he shouldn't wear lipstick again.
You're Frankenstein bride!!! Am I right? I'm glad you posted! You look very stunning.
Post a Comment