
Sweet summer rain. I am totally in love with this picture, the cowboy watching the tourists trying to stay out of the rain. Classic. I wish the car wasn't in the picture! I tried to blur it out a little bit.

These were all taken on the same day, notice how sunny (and ridiculously humid) it got later. I did the "60's effect" on this image, as well as a lot of softening and cropping. Haha, I almost typed crapping. Thank goodness for the delete key.

My baby boy and chicken leg. This photo could've used some blurring as well. But I really like the angle and the old timey horsey machine. Do they have names for those things? My mind is going blank. I edited all these pics using picnik, which is free and easy to use. I love free! free free free. yay.
2 comments:
I LOVE the B/W of the cowboy and tourists, and I actually really like the car in it too! It kind of brings all of Ft. Worth together - cowboys, tourists, modern jobs and cars...
And how does Asa keep getting more and more ADORABLE?!?
Asa is ADORABLE! just fyi there is a little boy named asa over here who plays catch with reggie when we're out on the playground and i always think of you. hope you're doing great! miss you!
Post a Comment