27 February 2008

First Timer

Well. I never thought it would come to this.

But, since I have no friends, life, or pet, and my husband is at school all the time, here we are. .. to blogdom... .. .. . Yeah, I shouldn't start using words like that.

Herego, Nate should be home in 20 minutes, and that is when I will force him to ride my bike along side of me longboarding. It's hard to go longboarding by yourself when everyone in your apartment complex is 30+ and very serious. Portlanders seem very private - not the most friendly people I've ever met. There's a lady who's parking spot is one over from ours who I see the same time every morning. So I said hello one morning all friendly like and she just said hi and has since avoided my penetrating gaze. But oh welll. I give up so easy.

Ok. How the crap do you add pictures!


Ok. Got it.


6 comments:

navajotwin said...

I think i'm entertained too easily. Is it bad that I laughed out loud like 6 times while reading the short entry? And plus the fact that I LOVE the kingfisher picture. cute. keep blogging - it's a keeper

ssh said...

courtney!you make me laugh! so glad you started a blog. that makes two of us not full-time at anything! wish you lived closer...we could get together and be losers!

Devan said...

aw. i'm sorry. you should freak out that lady and ask her if she wants to catch a movie with you sometime or something; i mean, since she already is avoiding you. lol.

Dad said...

My first time blogging. That sounds like something I should repent of? I'm glad you're not full time at anything. That makes it easier for me to be a part time Grandfather!!!!

Dad said...

My first time blogging and I forgot something already.

A thought: The people in Portland may be normal. You may have been spoiled by living in Texas with the friendliest people in the country. You are, after all, a native-born Texican.;

GM Johnson Tribe said...

ahhhh. you have a cool blog going. take devan's advice. take more classes that are fun and will help in the future. what did your dad mean by a part-time grandfather? WHAT?!!!

the weather is springy here lately. love the snow but can be too much of a good thing.

am heading down to paint vegas tomorrow. that's it! take a trip to the coast--alone.