Look how awesome this is. "A Caged Bird Dreams." Forget frames! I want to decorate my whole house with this stuff.
whatisblik.com

They're wall decals and they're totally removable. They have a ton of different designs, the best are modern and kids ones. Since my inherited furniture is totally not modern or kid I will have to wait til I make a kid room. They have a really cute caterpillar. The modern would be good for apartments with smooth walls. Like at college. But I don't go to college.
2 comments:
I think it's great that you're already planning a kid room. That's so cute. ;-)
Your last sentence "But I don't go to college" reminds me so much of when we were shopping for missionary clothes (sweaters for Ben, if I remember correctly) and I told the attendant who came to help us "Ben's going away." haha. those were the days.
Post a Comment