17 March 2008

We are making lasagna tonight!

 

I have never actually made lasagna before. I just found this really cool blog where it looks like they have the simplest recipe for lasagna ever. I appreciate how on the side of her page it says "I love to cook delicious, abundant, satisfying food using the simplest ingredients." Enough of these crazy ingredients that you have to spend hours looking for.. asking the people who work there.. they have no idea.. the search continues for days.. Actually, I think I'm just describing Smith's in Provo. Bottom line is - don't ever ask for help for looking for things in cheap grocery stores. They have no idea what they're talking about. And it just adds frustration. 

www.thepioneerwomancooks.com

Speaking of frustration, this 'add image' button sucks. I am really not liking the way I have to write this blog on blogspot. Does anyone know a better way? I may have to change it.

If there are any doctors out there reading this, how can you tell the difference between allergies and a cold? I am having congestion/sore throat problems. Please, share your knowledge.

One time we celebrated Nate's birthday. I got him a game called NBA Live '08. He absolutely loves it. He used to be obsessed with his race car game, but now every chance he gets he trys to play the game. What he loves about it is the fact that you are the "manager" and all of the players. He wakes up early on Saturdays so he can play it. Like, sets the alarm and everything. Men are so easily obsessed.

6 comments:

Ben said...

OH MY GOSH - her website is awesome! The pioneer woman one. You'll have to tell me how that lasagna turned out! And then make the apple dumpling one...or I will. :-D

ssh said...

courtney...i LOVE that pioneer woman website. i'm hooked! thanks for posting the link.

Dad said...

Courtney

I'm impressed by your healthy diet on a soccer day.
I'm concerned that you can't find a Dr to give you medical advice.
Perhaps we need to talk.

Your favorite older man

what kind of a name is abra said...

Hey there!!!! You left me a comment! How happy that makes me! I LOVE the pioneer woman, she is living my secret fantasy life. We only had the baby chicks for 3 days, we were chick sitting, if I had know you wanted a little chick cuddling I would have called!

Devan said...

Hahaa, he sets his alarm? dang. AH! So I got accepted(of course) in school to be a teacher intern for next year. It takes up 2 class periods, either 1st and 2nd or 5th and 6th and you basically help the teacher with the class ranging from kindergarteners to 2nd graders. I'm excited!! :-)

Devan said...

So I'm assuming that this link works.. It has the pics from France on it!!!! 2 different albums..sooo many pictures! I had to take some away. :-/ Hope you and nate like em!!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/my.brilliant.dance