
Death Cab For Cutie came out with their new cd today! It's pretty good. It's at about the same level as Plans, I think, but maybe a little deeper. I don't know quite yet though.
We also went bowling tonight! Wednesday nights (starting at 9:30) it's Ladies Night, where we get 50% off. Soo for Nate and I its only $11 for as many games as wee waant. Which this evening included 3 competitive games and 1 experimental round. good times! I wish I were betting at wanting to take pictures though..
3 comments:
Devan was telling me all about Jane Eyre, how it was her favorite book and she cries every time she reads it. And how she doesn't think you'll give it back cause you'll love it too. Haha, was she right? And bowling! Fun! Last time we went bowling i did terrible. Not as bad as 2x ago, when Tiffani slaughtered me. (And she wasn't that good either)
I cried like.. 3 separate times. And one of the times I was trying really hard to suppress my audible sobs. Good thing I was alone. Yeah I'm not the best bowler but I am improving. A month ago my high score was like.. 60.. but last time it was 100. decent I suppose.
I'm going to have to read this one. Sounds like a must. Your hair turned out way cute by the way! Maybe that's what I'll have to do next time.
Bowling and bagels- two of my faves as well. Shawn always doubles my score. I guess it helps if I can get light enough ball since I'm so weak. You'd think with carrying babies around all day I'd actually have some kind of muscle to show for it.:)
Post a Comment