27 May 2008

Well this weekend was pretty nice. I love having Nate all to myself! We played games, hung out with friends and family, went to our niece's baptism, and made bacon wrapped stuffed jalepeno's.. I know. Some were too hot to handle. After eating a couple of ridiculously spicy ones I gave up. Nate had a ton and consequently had a stomach ache this morning and had to go the bathroom several times during class.



And naturally, the recipe (and photo) was from The Pioneer Woman. I love her! If you haven't found any professional bloggers to stalk yet, here is your opportunity. The waste of time is so worth it.

6 comments:

navajotwin said...

Ok, my last comment was just eaten by the stupid internet here at home. I'll try to resurrect it. I said something like this:

i LOVE the pioneer woman's blog! Some of my best meals i've ever made were from her recipes. That lasagna that you told me about was soooooo (imagine eye-rolling) good! But i don't think i'd have enjoyed what you just made. I'm not a jalepeno guy - all those surgeries, you know. I'd need a whole colon to enjoy those doohickeys. :)

On another note, you and nate have inspired me: i'm gonna buy a grill! Just a cheap one like you two had in provo, but i'm still gonna do it. so...thanks...i guess ;)

courtney said...

this is Nate. Just so you know, "several times" of going to the bathroom during class was just 2 times. And it was during a 4 hour lab, not a 1 hour lecture.

AllyB said...

Who cares about nate's bathroom habits. I've had enough of that... I just want to see a picture of Courtney's hair. Oh and about that last email, I HAVE been reading your blog. I just don't usually write comments.

Ben said...

I have yet to make The Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings...the beautiful, heart-healthy ones made with Mountain Dew. Ah...I can't wait!

P.S. Like Allyson I DO read your blog all the time - I just suck at writing comments. But I do read it! And I like it.

courtney said...

I can totally relate. I'll look at people's comments and not write because what I want to say has been already said 4 different times. And I do need to get some recent pictures of myself when I look decent. It's been a challenge..

Devan said...

i'm glad you liked jane eyre; it's amazing. and i want it back. :-) i bought the death cab cd the day it came out for only 9.99 at target! it's pretty good! have you heard all of it? i'm completely terrible at bowling. last time i threw the ball onto the other lane. embarrassing.