02 June 2008

river boat captain


The men... 


Can you read what the oar says? 

It says boo ya


Wet suit love.


The raft to conquer the river in:

THE FISH HUNTER


The wild raging river. Notice the doggies.


The unknown.

Battlescars.

Poor Zack had to go and get himself thrown out of the raft by steering us into a bridge. See, this would not have happened if he were wearing his life jacket appropriately! Always buckle up folks. Always buckle up.


"You're really making me mad ordering me around telling me how to row.. I'm sorry I can't be a River Boat Captain."

"..."




4 comments:

ssh said...

yeah! i love when you post adventures. dang, your hair is sooo long. i'm jealous! i'm pretty much sporting a mullet these days trying to grow my hair out.

Ben said...

That unknown looked pretty daunting...and man! I want that oar!

navajotwin said...

ouch! Zach's back looks painful. Glad nobody else got hurt, though (thanks, Zach, for taking one for the team). And ditto on Ben's post - I want that oar! ;)

courtney said...

Yeah, Zach was wearing a wet suit too! And unfortunately in that accident.. the navajo legend oar was lost. Nate's dad won it in 1976 by beating his world book encyclopedia sales manager in a race. It was a sad day.