05 October 2009

to the beach!

Quick Poll: Is this seagull resting, Or dead? Poll to the right!!

My favoritest picture :)

Wind mangled.


My mom got so upset when she saw this picture. Courtney!! You shouldn't be jumping!!




I had to re-do my jumping pictures like... seriously 7 or 8 times because SOMEONE couldn't time the capture right! I have some angry face pictures too..but we won't post those..



He was the only one who would stand in the arctic waters.




Fun Times at Cannon Beach. This was our mini vacation we took during Nate's last week of his vacation. We left Friday afternoon and returned Saturday evening. We had a really good time. We were originally planning on staying in some hotel/b & b but Holy Canoly it's so expensive down there! So we decided to save about $150 and just camp out for the night. Definitely worth it, it was so beautiful that night. Of course it rained in the morning for a while because it Always rains when Nate and I decide to go camping, but it was pretty light. Saturday we drove up to Seaside where we enjoyed the shopping, beach activities, restaurants, and the Seaside Aqarium!






3 comments:

devan said...

I don't know about you, but if I were the seagull I would have totally chosen to lay out and rest. Hahahaha. That was ridiculous/sick/hilarious.

Ben said...

Hahahaaa - LOVE the seagull. :-D

And mom's right, Courtney, you shouldn't be jumping around.

Hoosier Mania said...

i'm so glad you found me! yay for blogs...