29 September 2009

to: devan


Before.....(I couldn't find any profile shots)

And After....(22 wks)



6 comments:

Drew and Ally Tack said...

CUTE! I love the baby bump. I'm so excited for you guys. I've been trying to steal people's babies at church lately, is something wrong with me?

devan said...

Allyson..yes. haha. OH my gosh, Courtney, I am SO excited!! Every time I see a baby I tell whoever I'm with how you're pregnant and I'm going to be an AUNT! I have told countless amounts of people. Crazy of me? Maybe. But at least I'm not attempting to steal the babies, like SOME people.

Puffer Love said...

You are SO cute Courtney! As long as your little man doesn't mind a 2 month age difference our kids can get married!!! (as long as the U.S. tech was right and we actually have a girl...)

Taylor and Aleni said...

You do look absolutely adorable! I always knew you'd make a cute pregnant lady. Love the pictures too. Very much YOU! Love you!

ssh said...

congrats!!! you still have tiny legs. i know i'll be a beached whale when i preggers. you pull it off gracefully :)

Hoosier Mania said...

congrats again, especially for it being a boy! i would say you look adorable, but then somehow i can picture you punching me in the arm afterwards. like a really really hard punch....