02 December 2009

thanksgiving weekend with devan!

Thank goodness Nate looks so good in this pic he can make up for me looking not so good.

Inspired by that smile commercial thing, I don't even know what it's advertising.


Devans.


Nate playing with the little boys

31 weeks (now I'm 32!)

It's hard to find a happy hour that allows minors - yay for gustav's!
Chocolate Fudge Pie

Country Blueberry Pie
(Devan got to shower before me, hence she had time to actually do her hair)

Our mini thanksgiving spread wednesday night :)
Fun was had by all!

4 comments:

navajotwin said...

It looks like so much fun! I miss everybody together... :( Hopefully, sometime soon (maybe in like March or something...) we'll ALL be able to be together again. :) Can't wait!

Drew and Ally Tack said...

You're huge! In a good way, of course.

Dad said...

It is incredibly rewarding to see your children enjoying each other's company. I am happy.

Morgan said...

Holy cow you're huge!!! Baby wise...otherwise you look great :) I just found you guys....ours is mcclune.blogspot.com but its fun to see your life :)