And I'm having a baby! 22days! January is going to be kind of crazy. My parents are also flying in to town to take care of me. This is me last saturday, 36 weeks. I had to laugh while taking the picture because of the contrast of what these mirror pictures usually look like. I look pretty funny I think. But honestly I'm too apathetic to do the whole timer/looking really cute picture. It's good that I actually took a picture of myself! I am rocking the sweet kicks Nate and I both have a pair of :) I love the nike employee store and the cool friends that get us in there!
jan. 9th - baby shower and painting the living room and master. packing.
jan. 16th - moving all of our stuff (which is a LOT). We've already rented a moving truck and everything! it's the real deal.
jan. 20th - work shower, parents flying in. unpacking.
jan. 28th - baby's due.
Other than that I'm still trying to go into work to make some extra cash before we move/my parents/baby comes. I'm really lucky that my schedule is so flexible and my supervisors are so easy on me.
Moving is kind of expensive! I'm also struggling to decide what color to paint the fireplace wood-wall. It's an inset fireplace, so the border is black, the surrounding walls to the wood-wall are going to be a light yellow-beige, and right now the wood-wall is light PEACH. grosss. So I don't know. White? Dark brown? Light yellow-beige? Someone HELP ME HERE! Ideally I would strip all the paint off but I hear it's pretty impossible. Anyway, there's a picture to the left. And we're not buying it of course, just renting.
Did I mention christmas was the bomb.com? Isn't it cool that I still say that? It was really relaxing and low key, probably perfect for being 8 months pregnant. We even made our own stockings this year! We were feeling very ambitious and creative. Honestly, nate was the driving force behind this project. It probably wouldn't have gotten done if I had been in charge. :) I love our pajamas too!
5 comments:
Court I don't really understand what yellow-beige is..so I think you should send me an example of that color. Because I really don't understand. :-/ And OH MY GOSHHHHH in a month you're going to have a baby in your house!!!! Oh, and I'm going to have just turned 19. Don't forget about my birthday! haha ;-)
Exciting times for the two of you! See you at the shower!
how could I possibly forget about your birthday? And yellow-beige is light yellow, that has a little beige in it. So it's in between yellow and beige..? And Sara! I'm excited your coming!
Hey! I haven't checked your blog in a while, and look what I'm missing!!! Congrats on the baby!! And the move! How exciting!
can i be as cute as you when i'm pregs?? probably not.
Post a Comment