
3 weeks today! I finally got around to posting an album of him on facebook, he's actually sleeping right now - without me because I'm getting a microwave installed. Did that make sense? Normally I sleep when he's sleeping because, well, I'm tired. But it's weird to take a nap when someone is working in your house.. Anyway here's the link to the best pictures from the past 3 weeks:
It was an incredibly relaxed labor and delivery, the only person freaking out was my mom when Asa made his debut. It was fun! Yay for modern medicine! I'll have to tell all the gory details later, in an official birth story on TLC. Or I'll just post it a few months down the road. Whichever comes first. Right now I'm excited to be feeling good and losing weight (slowly of course). I'm ready to start playing soccer again and go running! But I still have to wait. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
: ) little baby
Post a Comment