So before we got the camera out he had rolled over three times in a row, no help. Then we get the camera so we could share the experience and he couldn't do it without starting to cry. That immediately made me want to help my son, so I cheated and used my hand to give him something to push off on.
Another day I came home from school and Courtney told me that she found a new way to make Asa laugh and to get the camera.
Anytime this boy sees us using the camera, he is transfixed on the red light it has. He forgets everything and everyone around him. That's why I am hiding behind his view in both of the videos. I hope you enjoy them! -Nate
1 comment:
oh my gosh he is so big and I love him! I especially loves his outfit. : ) I miss you guys.
Post a Comment