17 June 2010

a sunny saturday... FINALLY

Getting ready for the bright sunshine. I just love his little tummy. Discolored belly button and all.
I (courtney) did take him into the water, but I don't think he thought much of it. Not yet at least.
He did get a little bit of a "shaky chin" because it was a little windy,
so we took him out after a couple minutes.
Here he is asking if we can go back inside.
Dad is relaxing in the background with about a million fun noodles.
I could not get his long tresses to stand up in a mohawk, it's getting so long! I thought Mom would enjoy this picture. He sure fills up his bath sling these days!
And last but not least, my naked little baby. O my goodness he is just too adorable, I know!

The End.

2 comments:

Ben said...

HOLY. COW. Adorable!!

Mandy said...

LOVE his little expressions!!!! the camera loves him. :) adorableness indeed.