Classic asa-basa.
Asa conquering the vacuum.
He was a little terrified of the thing, but had this victorious moment of triumph. Unfortunately, after this picture, I stood the vacuum up, walked away, and Asa knocked it over on himself. He didn't get hurt but cried out for me to come save him. And now he's terrified once again. This we are working on.
Good picture of those [insert technical term for bottom teeth].
Asa's early Christmas present. (You're petting the wrong end buddy!)
I am teaching him well. (His first look!)
Whilst attempting to take some close up's of his [insert technical term for upper teeth] I got this picture. Really cute tongue. Really messed up fingernail polish. I just love this picture. Which is good because getting a picture of his teeth was a Fail.
The most high end Hawaiian Haystack EVER. The secret's in the sauce. Just kidding. It's in the grilled onions, peppers, and pineapple. yummy...
True love.
...True love.
4 comments:
I love this. Asa is so cute with his little horse. Have yall named him/her yet?
he's getting so big and handsome! i love the photos (and his cute blue owl shirt!). you are gorgeous as ever on top of everything... glad you are enjoying the season!
I think I died seeing these photos.
Thanks Mandy! You are so sweet. No Devan we haven't named him yet, Nate's been busy. We just call him "your horsey." And Ben, must we do a love autopsy on you? We could operate all day long, and never figure out what went wrong.
Post a Comment