10 September 2009



It's a boy! For those of you who didn't know.. I'm 20 weeks along.


Half way there.



Here is a picture of him waving to everyone.






7 comments:

Ben said...

Awwwww, he looks like he's waving out of a window!!

Sommer said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know! I've been wondering when you all would have a little one! And, boys are so much fun!

Devan said...

oh my GOSHHH! My roommate and I were like "awwwwwwww!" for like a minute when we saw this. ADORABLE!

courtney said...

Yay! We are really excited.. We've just now started telling everyone, it's kind of awkward to walk up to someone and be like I'm PREGNANT! hehe.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Congrats you two!! We thought something might be up...and are happy to hear that there's a little one in the oven!!!!!:) YAY!

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Get ready for some non-stop fun, cause that's what little boys are made of.:) Congrats!

Sara and Spencer said...

Congrats you two! Such exciting news, we couldn't be happier for you both!

Mandy said...

courtney - CONGRATS on your wonderful news! i'm sure your family is ecstatic. love the ultrasound photos!!! :)