so I never did make my blog private.. That is how lazy I am. I kind of don't really care anymore...? I guess that's how it is when you start having the babies. But to keep all of my four faithful followers following,, here is another cute picture to keep you excited!
Yes, that is his Right Foot. How sweet. I wonder if he is right footed because man he kicks me ALL the TIME. And he still has quite a bit of space, I'm kind of nervous for him to get bigger because it's going to hurt!
funny story.. Nate and I were left alone when the ultrasound technician went to get the doctor, so we may or may not have taken advantage of the ultrasound machine when they were gone... But we were able to watch him for a few minutes, just to see what he was up to. We caught him sucking his thumb! What a baby! And then we were able to see his kicking in action. He would curl his knee up all the way to his chest and then fully extend Lightning Fast into my belly. I don't know if it seemed that fast just because of the machine or what, but man, it was quick. It made me laugh so hard,, which made him all shake around which made me laugh even harder. It was awesome. I recommend using the machine when no one's around. If you're pregnant..
3 comments:
I've played with an ultrasound before. On me. Yep. And I wasn't pregnant. But then again, I wasn't laughing at my kidney stone. He wasn't kicking or sucking his thumb or anything! Guess I missed out...
Thumbsucking? No, you must have been mistaken. My grandson would never suck his thumb.
Congrats!!! How exciting to have the first Gardner grandchild! My parents are still waiting for that to happen...
Post a Comment